Pages: 17273
adam_147
adam_147
20:16 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep I know
mich
mich
20:22 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Mich i was trolling the F.S.E threads and came across your amazing picture for n_e_r_d

So i tweeked it a bit and put Total Domination on it instead hope you dont mind

Just glad it is getting use mate 5 minutes of my life now made worth while.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:23 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Matty i have bad news.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:24 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok guys i want at least 2 other people online at some point between 7 and 10 tonight please, so we can try and get this killer done, would be nice if you could show your face adam
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:31 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok guys i want at least 2 other people online at some point between 7 and 10 tonight please, so we can try and get this killer done, would be nice if you could show your face adam

I can't get on but from Sunday I will be a regular again :-)
adam_147
adam_147
21:03 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You are aware that I live in Manchester and there is a football match on tonight?
r1p0m4n
r1p0m4n
21:07 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
If its tonight, definitely make it after 10pm!!! Not a minute earlier
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:33 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay we will try 10pm then with anger management.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:32 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i love owning adam!

Adam Miles

where'd you go?
19:23
Brett Avit Williams

oh yeh
19:28
Adam Miles

killer will be at about 8 if you can stay around
19:28
Brett Avit Williams

if im on yeh
19:29
Adam Miles

nice one

youre a beast in killer
19:29
Brett Avit Williams

your an ugly beast overall
adam_147
adam_147
22:34 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm comfortable with who I am .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:34 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
All i got was 'Be on for killer'

No You're a beast at killer to me..

#AdamOut
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:07 Tue 9 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone available for killer at 10?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:23 Tue 9 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Maybe, not had dinner yet though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:06 Tue 9 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm on
adam_147
adam_147
01:26 Tue 9 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
We doing anything killer-related?
adam_147
adam_147
02:47 Tue 9 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
We lost killer vs AM 5-1 despite a 4 on 3 advantage. Other than Alex who was pretty unlucky getting snookered twice, once off my break when it stuck on the front red and once after I played an in-off pot and the white ended up nowhere, the rest of us missed easy pots and didn't do much in the way of safeties either. I didn't notice I killed Adam and then safetied mooney to kill him by mistake, tyler missed a simple red to go out. Just embarrassing all round. Didn't help they had a huge amount of luck, several good safeties we laid with touching balls and it turned out the only thing they could hit was a straight pot and they potted a few hit and hopes too. Ah well.
thegame26
thegame26
02:53 Tue 9 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
We lost killer vs AM 5-1 despite a 4 on 3 advantage. Other than Alex who was pretty unlucky getting snookered twice, once off my break when it stuck on the front red and once after I played an in-off pot and the white ended up nowhere, the rest of us missed easy pots and didn't do much in the way of safeties either. I didn't notice I killed Adam and then safetied mooney to kill him by mistake, tyler missed a simple red to go out. Just embarrassing all round. Didn't help they had a huge amount of luck, several good safeties we laid with touching balls and it turned out the only thing they could hit was a straight pot and they potted a few hit and hopes too. Ah well.

Pffffft not the way I was told it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:57 Tue 9 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Think you need to recap on what you have stated here, The reason you lost was because of you Adam, I liked how you have put we had flukes and could only hit a straight shot. That's a lie because i can't even hit a straight shot
adam_147
adam_147
02:57 Tue 9 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
That's an accurate description ^^^. Your guys just potted the balls, didn't do a lot really, just let us self-explode.
linfield1886
linfield1886
02:59 Tue 9 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
dear me adam, i really thought more of you than that

i'd be amazed if your team mates that took part aren't embarrassed by your comments
Pages: 17273
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Total Domination - League and Cup Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.